Another on the 3rd is the apprentice ceremony, your fairy, ever practicing good? "After listening to quite a while, West China finally continue to speak. chanel outlet
Yao Su secretly called on the breath, and suddenly surprised a moment, looked surprised and stammered: "... three days?" How will Hualien how not to tell her. Yao Su did not know, Hualien is a momentary
The see Su yao wake, suddenly saw the West China, surprise, it was forgotten.
West China raised his eyebrows and asked: "You ... did not practice?"
Yao Su Cheer up, I thought, practice? Others practice her to the flowers and watering, finally learned how to an air-entraining tactic, not enough time to practice, a coma is ten days, how could she
Free training that apprentice ceremony, she is not finished?
"I ... I ..." faltered for a long time, SU Xiao yao still live in the mouth.
"Well, did not practice it does not matter, I said, if you are willing to be my disciples ..."
Less respect ... "yao Su suddenly raised his head. West China stopped, raised his eyebrows looked Su yao.
"I ... I Can not do your disciples ..." hesitated for quite a while, Su yao said. Slowly cast down her eyes, to Su tender thought, she can not be too close to the little statue of the West China, and if so, she was afraid of self-
没有评论:
发表评论